View in original language
- Chicken 2 fillets | 2 unit(s)
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- White Pepper | 2 teaspoon
- Sunflower oil | 1 tablespoon
- Place the fillets in a bowl and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Let it taste for a couple of hours.
- In a Deep Frying Pan Rochedo Rock in Rio 24cm, place the oil and let it heat up a little.
- Place the fillets and let them brown on one side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then turn and let it brown on the other side for the same time, serve next.
Did you like this recipe?