Geh's Gourmet Burger
View in original language
- Ground beef | 1 kg
- Beef pork | 1 kg
- Pepperoni | 3 unit(s)
- Onion cream | 5 tablespoon
- You can ask for the 3 meats to be minced at the butcher's. It makes life a lot easier.
- Then mix the meats well, seasoning with lemon juice, salt, oregano, chimichurry, parsley and onion cream.
- The onion cream helps to brown the meat.
- I also use very finely chopped parsley. Place the meat in the fridge and let it chill for 30 minutes.
- Then start modeling the hamburger. Fry in a skillet or griddle of your choice. Then just assemble that mega delicious snack.
- You can store frozen. Just wrap it in cling film.
Did you like this recipe?