Creamy Chicken Wrap
View in original language
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast600 g
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic Cloves4 unit(s)
- Chopped skinless tomatoes2 unit(s)
- Chopped Green Smell to taste
- Corn (optional)1 cup
- Tomato sauce1/4 cup
- Cream cheese or cream cheese200 g
- Black pepper to taste
- Red pepper sauce to taste
- Tomato sauce (for topping)1/2 cup
- Grated or sliced mozzarella to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, heat a few strands of oil and add the chopped onion along with 4 minced garlic cloves.
- Add the shredded chicken and let it cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Then add the tomato sauce, the chopped tomatoes, the green corn, the red pepper sauce, the black pepper and let it cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally, with the fire off, add the cream cheese (or curd cheese), the chopped green smell, if necessary correct the salt and stir everything.
- Fill the wraps with the creamy chicken filling and close them as if they were pancakes. Drizzle some olive oil in the bottom of a large glass refractory and place the stuffed wraps on it.
- Then cover the wraps with tomato sauce and finish by placing the grated mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce. Take the refractory to the oven preheated to 190°C for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like