View in original language
- Brioche bread (specifically for hamburgers) | 1 unit(s)
- Ground beef of your choice | 140 g
- Ham | to taste
- Mozzarella | to taste
- Tomato | to taste
- Lettuce | to taste
- Mayonnaise | to taste
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- - Shape the ground meat so that it is in the shape of a hamburger, season it, and fry until it reaches the point of your preference
- In the same pan in which the meat was fried, add a tablespoon of butter and place the bread to brown in the butter.
- After the bread is golden, add the meat and sauces of your choice, such as mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Melt the mozzarella in a non-stick pan or the way you prefer, and place it on the hamburger.
- Heat the ham in the pan, and place it on top of the melted mozzarella.
- Cut the tomato, prepare the lettuce and add all the ingredients to the bread
- Fry fries if you prefer, and serve this wonder!!!
Did you like this recipe?