View in original language
- Ball Potatoes | 01 kg
- Water | 1/2 cup
- Olive oil | 01 cup
- Vinegar | 200 ml
- Chopped Onion | 01 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic | 06 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper flakes | to taste
- Green onions and chopped parsley | to taste
- Bay leaf | 01 unit(s)
- Wash, sanitize and pierce the potatoes with a toothpick to penetrate the salt in the cooking.
Cook until al dente.
+ or - 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients.
- In a sterilized jar, place the potatoes while still hot. Add the sauce and wait for it to cool.
Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Then just enjoy yourself!
Did you like this recipe?