Vegetable salad with Tuscan sausage
View in original language
- English Potato 🥔 cut in four4 unit(s)
- Xuxu cut into pieces2 unit(s)
- Half white cabbage cut in four1 unit(s)
- Tuscan sausage (use healthy or harvested)5 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Minced, crushed or crushed garlic clove5 unit(s)
- Olive oil to taste
- Vinegar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cumin to taste
- Bay leaves2 unit(s)
- Take a deep pan and bring water to boil. When it boils, add a small spoon of salt. Then place the bay leaves, sausages and potatoes. Tip 1: if you don't want to put that pinch of salt, you don't need to. Tip 2: the sausage is with the gut, with everything, you don't have to take it out.
- When the potatoes are soft inside (be careful not to cook too much, they must be firm), remove them with a skimmer and arrange them in a refractory. Tip 1: I don't soak the potato in cold water, but you can.
- Add the xuxu to the water that is still in the sausages. Remove the sausage and vegetables with a slotted spoon when cooked and place in the refractory. Be careful not to overcook. In that remaining water, put the cabbage. When ready, remove and place in the refractory. Tip 1: in the photo, the cabbage is not together with the other vegetables because I took a small refractory, so I didn't want to dirty another one, but you can put everything together or separately, who knows.
- While the vegetables are cooking, use the time to make the sauce. Combine the chopped onion, garlic, pepper, cumin and salt in a small glass jar. Add olive oil (almost half of your pot), vinegar (I use it to taste, I don't know how much) and one to two ladles of the vegetable broth with the sausage. Mix everything, taste, adjust the flavor and you're done! Fridge in it! Tip 1: I don't add the sauce to the vegetables, I let each person put it to taste on their plate. So, I also think it's better to store, without seasoning.