Texas potato salad
View in original language
- Potatoes, diced | 10 unit(s)
- Grated medium carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped cucumber | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped Pepper | 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar | 2 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise | 5 tablespoon
- Mustard | 5 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Rosemary | 1 unit(s)
- Cook the chopped bell pepper until soft.
- Cook the potatoes until soft.
- In a refractory, place the potatoes, mash (with fork) mix with all ingredients.
- Put it in the fridge for a few hours. Serve cold.
- Sprinkle with rosemary for a final touch.
Did you like this recipe?