View in original language
- Wheat for kibbeh | 100 g
- Vegetable broth | 60 ml
- Chopped Mint | 1/4 cup
- Chopped Parsley | 1/2 unit(s)
- Tomato cut into cubes without seeds | 1/2 unit(s)
- Finely chopped onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Cucumber diced without seeds | 1/2 unit(s)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 50 ml
- Lemon juice | 25 ml
- Syrian Pepper | 5 g
- Salt | 0 to taste
- Place the wheat in a bowl, add to the hot broth, mix and cover with a thick dish towel. Let the wheat soak for 30 minutes
- Then drain it and squeeze it to remove excess water.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the wheat, mix well and serve, adjust the salt and Syrian pepper.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like