Sweet potato grilled in butter
View in original language
- Sweet Potato2 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese100 g
- Salt, oregano, paprika to taste
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Wash the sweet potatoes and let them dry.
- Cut them into small cubes to even out the cooking.
- Place them in a wide-bottomed pan along with the other ingredients.
- Place over low heat and shake the covered pan to grill the potatoes.
- Do this for about 7/10 minutes and you're done.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
grilled sweet potato