Sweet and Sour Cabbage Salad with Apple and Raisins
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- grated carrot | to taste
- Sliced onion | to taste
- Diced fuji apple | to taste
- Raisins | to taste
- Red cabbage | to taste
- Natural yogurt | 1 unit(s)
- Cane molasses or honey | to taste
- Salt and lemon pepper | to taste
- Apple Cider Vinegar | 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl, mix the carrot, onion, apple, raisins, red cabbage and stir well until all ingredients are incorporated. Reserve
- In another bowl, mix natural yogurt, salt, lemon pepper, apple cider vinegar, stir well until obtaining a creamy and homogeneous consistency. Add this mixture to the reserved ingredients and serve immediately.
- Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?