Summer Salad with Figs in Cinnamon Sauce
View in original language
- Baby watercress | 150 g
- Chopped Radicchio | 150 g
- Ripe figs | 4 unit(s)
- Red onion | 1 unit(s)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 60 ml
- Sun-dried tomato | 50 g
- Balsamic Vinegar | 15 ml
- Cinnamon powder | 5 g
- baby arugula | 100 g
- Peel the onions, cut in half into 3 equal parts.
- Drizzle the onion with a little oil, salt and pepper. Mix well and distribute on a baking sheet. Place the onion in the oven or airfrayer for approximately 20 minutes. Stir occasionally to brown on all sides. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once the leaves have been cleaned and dried, roughly chop them and place in a refractory.
- Add the onions, the sun-dried tomato, and cut the figs lengthwise into 4 pieces and mix with the leaves, set aside.
- To make the sauce, beat the rest of the oil with the balsamic, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Beat until all ingredients are emulsified.
- Now The salad with the dressing and serve.
Did you like this recipe?