View in original language
- Already cooked gluten-free screw noodles | 300 g
- Canned corn | 01 can(s)
- Pickled Peas | 01 can(s)
- Pickled Pupunha Palm Heart | 300 g
- Cheese, chopped into cubes | 100 g
- Shester breast, diced | 100 g
- Light ham, diced | 100 g
- Finely grated carrot | 150 g
- Parsley, chives and chopped leeks | to taste
- Chopped Green Olives ( | to taste
- Light Mayonnaise | 02 cup
- Light Cream Cheese | 220 g
- Extra thin straw potato. | to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | to taste
- Seasoning of your choice | to taste
- First, cook the macaroni until al dente, drain and set aside.
- Then in a container, mix the ingredients one by one, always stirring very slowly.
- Season the salad to your liking.
- Finally, add and gently mix the pasta, mayonnaise, light curd cheese and a little extra thin potato straw.
- Then pour it into a Pyrex dish, arrange it well and place the rest of the extra thin straw potato and the
olives on top to garnish!
- And that's it, now just enjoy this taste, huh!
Did you like this recipe?