View in original language
- Chicken breast | 1 unit(s)
- Straw Potato (Package) | 2 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Carrots | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- Parsley and chives | to taste
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Pea | 1 can(s)
- • Cook the whole chicken breast in the
Pressure cooker with water and salt.
- • Once cooked, shred the breast and reserve the skin.
- • Grate the carrot into thin strips, chop the onion and parsley and chives.
- • In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, cream, pepper and parsley and chives and mix until smooth. Add the already shredded chicken, the grated carrot and the potato straw and mix again.
- • It is now ready to serve.
Did you like this recipe?