In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Grated Carrot1 unit(s)
- Sliced Red Cabbage1 cup
- Red Bell Pepper cut into strips1 unit(s)
- Thinly sliced red onion1 unit(s)
- Chopped parsley1 cup
- Green apple1 unit(s)
- Lemon2 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Ripe Avocado1 unit(s)
- Chopped fresh coriander1 cup
- Olive oil to taste
- Cherry tomatoes10 unit(s)
- Rosemary Sprigs2 unit(s)
- Take the avocado, juice of 1/2 lemon, salt and black pepper to the blender
- Beat until creamy consistency
- Stir in the cilantro. Reserve.
- Cut the apple into small cubes and mix with the onion and the juice of 1 lemon and salt. Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the carrot, bell pepper, and cabbage. Taste and adjust the salt.
- Mix the avocado cream, season with black pepper. Check the seasoning and it's ready!
- Finish with cherry tomatoes and rosemary sprigs