salad seasoned with oregano
View in original language
- lettuce | 1 to taste
- grape | 6 unit(s)
- tomato | 1 unit(s)
- strawberry | 6 unit(s)
- grated carrot | 6 tablespoon
- grated provolone | 2 tablespoon
- oregano | 1 teaspoon
- salt | 1 to taste
- squeezed lemon | 1/2 unit(s)
- extra virgin olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- water | 2 tablespoon
- Squeezed garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Wash the lettuces, wash and cut the tomatoes, wash the strawberries and grapes. grate the carrot and the cheese in the coarse grater
- On a large, shallow plate, arrange the salad as shown in the photo.
- Let's make a delicious dressing to drizzle this salad. In a container put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/2 squeezed lemon, 1 teaspoon of oregano, 1 crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of water and salt to taste.
- Assemble the salad As shown in the photo and drizzle with the oregano dressing
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Roasted Chicken with Lemon and Oregano
Toasted bread with oregano
Cheese Crepioca with Tomato and Oregano