View in original language
- Large cabbage | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 1 cup
- Black pepper, oregano and herb mix | 1 to taste
- Salt | 1 to taste
- I started by cutting the cabbage slices not too thin, 3 fingers width
And I booked
- Now in a roast I put the cabbage slices. I threw the seasonings over salt, black pepper, oregano and the herb mix.
- Finally, I drizzled well with olive oil and covered the baking sheet with aluminum foil and put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Then I removed the aluminum foil and left it for another 5 minutes and then just serve.
Did you like this recipe?