In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pumpkin cut into cubes | 1 unit(s)
- Green Smell | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Salt and Black Pepper | to taste
- Peel and cut the squash into not too small cubes and bring to a boil. Be careful with the stitch so it doesn't fall apart.
- Add the chopped onion in the refractory where you will make the salad, and place the cooked and still hot pumpkin on top of the onion. Wait a few minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper and parsley.
- Mix everything carefully and put it in the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?