Potato salad with carrots
View in original language
- Sliced Potatoes | 3 unit(s)
- Chopped Carrots | 1 unit(s)
- Oregano and black pepper | 1 to taste
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar | 1 to taste
- Salt a pinch | 1 to taste
- Peel the carrot and potato and bring to a boil with water.
- After it's cooked and it's soft. I ran and left it alone.
- I put the carrot and potato in a pot and seasoned with salt, oil and vinegar. And the oregano.
- Mix well and then just serve.
Did you like this recipe?