Moroccan couscous salad
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Moroccan Couscous1/2 cup
- Homemade boiling vegetable broth1 cup
- Chopped cherry tomatoes8 unit(s)
- Coarsely chopped walnuts3 unit(s)
- grated carrot1/4 cup
- Chopped green onion1 tablespoon
- Finely chopped red onion1 dessert spoon
- Sea Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Olive oil1 dessert spoon
- Squeezed lemon1 teaspoon
- Hydrate the couscous by adding the boiling vegetable broth and leaving it covered for 3 minutes.
- Then release the couscous with the help of a fork and let it cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Mix all other ingredients well until smooth.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Easy Moroccan Couscous Salad
Tomatoes stuffed with Moroccan couscous