View in original language
- Potato | 3 unit(s)
- Carrot | 2 unit(s)
- Chuchu | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped green onions | 1 to taste
- Mayonnaise | 1 unit(s)
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces, The carrot cut the smaller pieces.
- Cook the vegetables with salt until soft. And the eggs too.
- Then remove the water and peel the eggs, and cut into pieces.
- Place the vegetables, eggs on a platter and add the mayonnaise and chives, stir everything together.
Did you like this recipe?