View in original language
- Salt1 to taste
- Chopped Onion40 g
- Water2 l
- Butter1 unit(s)
- Soak the couscous until it is moist (but not soggy) and add the salt. Mix well.
- In a couscous pan, pass the butter around and add the water to the bottom of the couscous pan and place the support.
- Place the chopped onion (after golden) in the couscous pan next to the couscous and mix.
- Cover the couscous pan and let it cook for 20 minutes. During this time, stir the couscous to loosen.
- If you prefer, add other ingredients for seasoning.
- Serve while still hot with some accompaniment and enjoy.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
fluffy white rice