easy rustic potato
View in original language
- Potato4 unit(s)
- Smoked paprika2 tablespoon
- Oil3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and then peel all the potatoes, and cut into sticks keeping the same thickness as in the photo.
- Then put it in the colander and let it drain well.
- Put the potatoes in a container, put all the seasonings including the oil and mix very well.
- Grease the pan with a little oil, place all the potatoes and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.