Crispy codfish basket
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Fillo dough cut into squares200 g
- Butter at room temperature1 tablespoon
- Desalted Codfish300 g
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic (tooth)2 unit(s)
- Yellow, red and green peppers, chopped3 tablespoon
- Pitted Black Olives80 g
- Green smell to taste
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Overlap 5 squares of fillo dough brushing butter between them.
- Place in cupcake liners and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil and sauté the cod with the tomato and peppers.
- Focus with olive oil and green smell.
- Stuff the baskets and drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil.