Creamy Bacon Pasta
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pack of noodles of your choice | 500 g
- Mayonnaise | 5 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Minced garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped green parsley | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- grated carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Fried cubed bacon | 300 g
- Chopped Red Bell Pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Chimichuri Seasoning Mix (optional) | 1 teaspoon
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain the water, put it in a pot and put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes, time to make the sauce.
- Sauce: mix all ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and mix well. Take it to the fridge until serving.
Did you like this recipe?