View in original language
- Cauliflower250 g
- Corn1/2 cup
- Natural unsweetened yogurt90 g
- Honey2 tablespoon
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Parsley and coriander to taste
- Lemon drops to taste
- Gather all the ingredients needed to prepare this raw cauliflower salad recipe
- After this process, drain and dry the cauliflower and then chop it, as shown in the photo below.
- In a container, combine the ingredients for the dressing that will be drizzled over the salad: yogurt, honey, olive oil and lemon drops.
- Mix everything very well until it forms a creamy and homogeneous sauce.
- In a bowl or bowl, add the chopped cauliflower and the green corn (drained) and drizzle with the previously prepared sauce.
- After everything is mixed, add the chopped parsley or cilantro and refrigerate the salad until serving time!
- Your raw cauliflower salad is ready to serve! It will be very successful on the hottest days of summer, ensuring freshness and satiety, while still being a light option in your meals!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Coconut Kiss "candy
Light Cheese Bread