Chickpeas with tuna
View in original language
- Can of tuna | 1 unit(s)
- Chickpeas box 340 g | 1 unit(s)
- Boiled Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Parsley | to taste
- Salt, Black Pepper | to taste
- Olive oil and vinegar | to taste
- In a suitable container, put water to boil the egg.
- Slice the onion and tomato into small cubes.
- In a bowl, place the chickpeas and tuna, mix adding the onion, tomato, add salt and black pepper, decorating with the boiled egg cut into thin slices.
Season with vinegar and oil, add the parsley and serve.
Did you like this recipe?