Chickpea salad with feta cheese
View in original language
- Cooked chickpeas1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Boiled Broccoli1 cup
- Red onion1/2 unit(s)
- Seedless Tomato1 unit(s)
- Sicilian lemon zest to taste
- Feta cheese200 g
- Parsley to taste
- Squeezed Sicilian Lemon1 unit(s)
- Olive oil to taste
- Brown the chickpeas already cooked in a frying pan with oil, after golden, put the broccoli also already cooked and brown.
- In a bowl place the chickpeas with the broccoli and add the other ingredients.
- Mix well and season with salt, black pepper and the squeezed Sicilian lemon. Mix.
- To make the bacon crispy in the microwave place 2 sheets of paper towels on a plate, the bacon slices on top and 2 more sheets of paper towels to cover. Microwave for 4 or 5 minutes.
- Place the salad on the plate and sprinkle the bacon on top.