Chickpea salad with easy vegetables
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chickpeas | 100 g
- Salt and thyme sprigs | to taste
- grated carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Sliced Olives | to taste
- Plenty of olive oil 😋 | 4 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped curly lettuce | 4 unit(s)
- Chili Pepper | to taste
- Diced skinless tomato | to taste
- Corn | to taste
- Soak the chickpeas in hot salted water for 12 hours.
- Drain, place in a pan, cover with water and salt, and cook over medium heat until tender. Drain and let cool.
- Mix with carrots, tomatoes, olives. Season with olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Transfer to a platter with the chopped lettuce leaves and serve.
Did you like this recipe?