Cauliflower Salad With Carrots
View in original language
- Cauliflower | 200 g
- Carrots in small cubes | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Water | 1 l
- Can of palm heart, chopped into slices | 1 unit(s)
- Pepperoni Pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Lettuce leaves | 6 unit(s)
- Put the cauliflower and carrots in the water and let them cook until they are soft.
- On a platter place the lettuce leaves around
- After the cauliflower and carrot are cooked, drain the water
- Place them in a bowl, add salt, olive oil, palm heart and pepperoni and mix.
- Add this mixture to the center of the Travessa that contains the lettuce and just enjoy
Did you like this recipe?