View in original language
- Potato2 kg
- Olive oil500 ml
- Apple oil1 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Large onion1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic5 unit(s)
- Pepperoni Pepper1 tablespoon
- Salt1 tablespoon
- Dehydrated Parsley1 tablespoon
- Optional Olives2 cup
- Soak the unpeeled potatoes in water for 30 minutes.
- Wash them well, using a brush to remove the dirt.
- Cook in water, salt and a little vinegar, until they are very soft (don't let them cook too much, they can't get too soft).
- Drain and wait to cool.
- If you want to poke holes in the potatoes with a thin toothpick for the seasonings to penetrate, being careful not to deform them.
- In a pan put the olive oil, the oil, the pepperoni, the grated onion, the crushed garlic and the parsley.
- Put the potatoes on top. Sprinkle with salt and add the olives.
- Sauté well for about 20 minutes (no need to stir, just shake the covered pan to mix the seasonings).
- Allow to cool well and transfer everything to a large jar or platter with a lid. If necessary, add more oil, as the liquid should completely cover the potatoes. Refrigerate for at least 2 days before serving.