View in original language
- 1 clove of garlic 🧄1 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise2 tablespoon
- Dijon Mustard1 tablespoon
- Lime Note: I use half a Tahiti lime or Sicilian lime 🍋 to taste
- Grated Parmesan or Sachet Grated Cheese2 to taste
- Lettuce1 unit(s)
- Olive oil (I usually use extra virgin) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Water20 ml
- grated onion1 unit(s)
- Green Scent and Chives to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a multiprocessor or blender and blend everything until you get a homogeneous structure. Note: add 1 pinch of sugar to break the acidity of the lemon and mayonnaise.
- I make the crutons with loaf of bread seasoned with olive oil, salt and oregano. Then I put it in the air fryer at 200 degrees in 5 min or less I check it and when it is ready, I remove it and cut it into cubes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like