In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chicken | 200 g
- Lettuce (Roman or American) | 1 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan | 100 g
- Croutouns (breadcrumbs) | to taste
- Mayonnaise | 1 tablespoon
- Salt and Black Pepper | to taste
- Roasted Garlic | to taste
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- paprika | to taste
- Lemon pepper | to taste
- Start by seasoning your chicken fillet with paprika, lemon, black pepper, and lemon pepper.
- Take it to the air fryer for 10 min or until it is at the desired point.
- Wash lettuce can be Roman, or American
- Prepare the seasoning with mayonnaise, lemon, roasted garlic, parmesan, salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle the leaves with the seasoning, and finish with the chicken cut into strips, the croutons and more Parmesan! serve
Did you like this recipe?