View in original language
- Chicken breast | 1 unit(s)
- Lettuce | to taste
- Croutons (Shape Bread) | to taste
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Juice of 1 lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Parmesan | 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Cut the slices of bread into squares of approximately 2 cm. And place them on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the buns with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with oregano to taste and a pinch of salt. Mix well with your hands to incorporate all the cubes with the oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 230°C for 5 minutes, remove from the oven and give the pan a shake so that the cubes turn and return to the oven for another 5 minutes or until they are lightly golden.
- For the Caesar sauce: In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients (milk cream, cottage cheese, lemon and parmesan) well. If necessary add a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and fry them with a little oil, seasoning to taste.
- On a platter, cut the lettuce leaves, put the sauce, the chicken and the croutons and to finish grate the parmesan (if you prefer)
- just serve
Did you like this recipe?