Cabbage Salad with Egg
View in original language
- shredded cabbage | 1 unit(s)
- grated carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Corn | 1 cup
- Boiled Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped Parsley | 1 to taste
- Salt, Black Pepper | 1 to taste
- Olive oil and vinegar | 1 to taste
- I put the eggs to cook and then I removed the shell and set aside.
- Now in a bowl I put the chopped cabbage and the grated carrot.
- I added salt, pepper and olive oil. I added the vinegar and mixed it well.
- Then just put the chopped eggs and parsley on top and serve.
Did you like this recipe?