Burrata à Marchesini
View in original language
- Arugula200 g
- cherry tomato300 g
- Burrata1 unit(s)
- Olive oil5 tablespoon
- Garlic Clove1 unit(s)
- Wash ingredients except burrata.
- Place the arugula on a round platter (for better presentation) in the shape of a nest, leaving the center empty.
- Place the burrata in the center of the arugula nest.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and continue decorating the arugula nest with the tomatoes.
- Squeeze the garlic in a small container and add olive oil and a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar. It is important that the pieces of garlic are very small.
- With a small spoon, pour the garlic sauce over the salad, especially over the tomatoes and arugula.
- It's ready to serve! Suggestion: serve with toast on the side.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
tilapia with lemon
Grilled Leg Steaks
Strawberry jam 1kg
Citrus Zucchini Tartare with Shrimp