View in original language
- Diced Zucchini | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Diced red pepper (small) | 1 unit(s)
- Diced green pepper (small) | 1 unit(s)
- Tomatoes, chopped, skinned and seeded | 1 unit(s)
- Diced onion | 1 unit(s)
- sachet of MAGGI® Seasoning and Flavor Vegetables (sachet) | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped parsley | 3 tablespoon
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Heat the oil and sauté the onion for about 5 minutes in a pan.
- Add the tomato and let it cook for a few moments.
- Add the peppers, sachet, salt and zucchini.
- Cover the pan and leave on low heat, cooking for around 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and let it cook until the liquid evaporates (about 10 minutes). After that, serve while it's hot!
Did you like this recipe?