View in original language
- Beetroot3 unit(s)
- Water700 ml
- Chopped Onion1 to taste
- Salt, Black Pepper1 to taste
- Vinegar and olive oil1 tablespoon
- I started by putting the beetroot with skin and everything in the pressure cooker and covered with water.
- I took it to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Then I took them out of the water and let them cool. Then just remove the shell
- Now in a bowl I chopped the beetroot and put the chopped onion.
- Seasoned with salt, black pepper. I put a drizzle of oil and vinegar. Mix well and then just serve
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Beetroot and Potato Salad
Creamy beet salad