View in original language
- Beetroot | 3 unit(s)
- Water | 700 ml
- Chopped Onion | 1 to taste
- Salt, Black Pepper | 1 to taste
- Vinegar and olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- I started by putting the beetroot with skin and everything in the pressure cooker and covered with water.
- I took it to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Then I took them out of the water and let them cool. Then just remove the shell
- Now in a bowl I chopped the beetroot and put the chopped onion.
- Seasoned with salt, black pepper.
I put a drizzle of oil and vinegar.
Mix well and then just serve
Did you like this recipe?