stuffed chicken breast
View in original language
- Chicken breast, skinless and boneless | 1 kg
- spinach | 100 g
- Small garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Sweet paprika | 1 teaspoon
- Salt | to taste
- Olive oil for sauteing and frying | to taste
- Mozzarella Cheese | 100 g
- Cream cheese | 100 g
- Cut the chicken breast in half, without separating, so that it is easier to fill, season with salt and paprika, remembering that the cheese and spinach will already be salted.
- Wash, dry and cut the spinach into very thin slices.
- In a pan, brown the garlic in the oil, add the spinach and season with salt. Reserve
- Stuff the chicken breast with the mozzarella, spinach and cream cheese. Use toothpicks to close. Heat the oil and add the chicken breasts, being careful not to fall apart, turning constantly to brown them on all sides. If you prefer, slice to serve and you can serve it with a sauce of your choice (pesto, béchamel, olive oil, or even with cream cheese)
Did you like this recipe?