stuffed chicken breast
View in original language
- Chicken breast1 kg
- Spinach1 cup
- Ricotta1 cup
- Colorau to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Bahia seasoning to taste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Fine herbs to taste
- Season the chicken with Bahia seasoning, garlic, paprika and salt
- Cut the chicken on the side for stuffing
- Mix the ricotta with spinach and, if desired, add fine herbs and salt.
- stuff the chicken
- Place in a roasting pan greased with oil.
- Bake in the oven with aluminum foil for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and leave for another 20 minutes in the oven.