Special Christmas Sausage! 🎅🤤
View in original language
- Cooked and shredded chicken | 400 g
- Bacon | 50 g
- Pepperoni sausage | 50 g
- Butter | 1 dessert spoon
- medium chopped onion | 1 unit(s)
- Peeled and grated medium carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Can of corn | 1 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise | 7 tablespoon
- Cottage cheese | 1 tablespoon
- Thread of olive oil | to taste
- Potato straw packet | 1 unit(s)
- In a skillet, add the butter and let it melt over medium heat, add the bacon and pepperoni sausage and fry for a few minutes, until well fried.
- With the help of a slotted spoon, drain and let rest on paper towels for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove excess fat from skillet.
- Add the onion and fry until golden, turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the cooked and shredded chicken, grated carrots, corn, onion and bacon with the sausage we fried.
- Add the mayonnaise, cottage cheese and a drizzle of olive oil and mix well.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- (Chef's tip: put the potato straw only when serving, preferably on the plate. Suggested accompaniment: white rice).
Did you like this recipe?