simple chicken bobo
View in original language
- Onion4 unit(s)
- Tomato8 unit(s)
- Pepper1 unit(s)
- Garlic5 unit(s)
- Oregano to taste
- Cumin to taste
- Green smell to taste
- Coconut milk250 ml
- Aipim1 kg
- Colorau to taste
- Chicken breast3 kg
- Olive oil to taste
- Cut the spices finely and sauté with olive oil. Reserve.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes.
- Cook the cassava in the pressure cooker. Preferably yellow, which is more creamy.
- After cooking the cassava, with the help of a blender, place it to beat with the coconut milk.
- With the stir-fry in hand, add it to the manioc cream. Note if water will be needed, around 400 ml. On low heat.
- Be careful, as the sauce usually sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Place the cubed chicken breast in the sauce, observe the salt and its color, where you can place the paprika, to make it redder.
- Watching the cooking of the chicken, put the green seasoning is ready to serve.
- It is very good, accompanied by white rice, green leaf salad and corn flakes farofa with plantains.