Sausage with leftover roast chicken
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Leftover Shredded Roasted Chicken4 cup
- Mayonnaise1 cup
- Chopped cherry tomatoes3/4 cup
- Corn1/3 cup
- Chopped pickled cucumber1/2 cup
- Chopped Black Olives8 unit(s)
- Dijon mustard1 teaspoon
- Roasted Peanuts1/4 cup
- Straw potato to taste
- In a container, mix all the ingredients well with the exception of the straw potato.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve accompanied by straw potato.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Lemon tart 🍋
Gherkin with dried meat
Chickpea salad with tuna