Roasted thigh with potato
View in original language
- Chicken thigh | 1 kg
- Sliced Potatoes | 4 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 1 to taste
- Sazon, black pepper and oregano | 1 to taste
- Salt, and paprika | 1 to taste
- I started by seasoning the chicken thighs. I put the salt, oregano, black pepper and paprika. I put the sazon too but it's optional.
- Then mix everything well and set aside.
I peeled the potatoes and cut them into pieces not too big.
- Now in a roast I put the thighs the potatoes and mixed everything.
- I put the olive oil on top, basting and closing the roast with aluminum foil.
- Bake in oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Then remove the aluminum foil and let it brown a little.
- Then just serve it with white rice is very good.
Did you like this recipe?