PF in the lunchbox - Margherita chicken + sweet potato puree + colored rice
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chicken breast cut into strips500 g
- Chopped seedless tomato1/2 cup
- Chopped fresh basil leaves25 unit(s)
- Squeezed Lime1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped Garlic1 tablespoon
- Boiled and mashed sweet potato3 cup
- Chopped green onion1/4 cup
- Cooked parboiled rice2 cup
- grated carrot1/2 cup
- Boiled corn1/3 cup
- Fresh peas1/4 cup
- Chopped red and yellow bell pepper2 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with lemon, half the garlic, salt and basil. Let it get seasoning for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and grill the chicken strips little by little.
- When you finish grilling the chicken, add more oil to the pan and quickly sauté the tomato with a pinch of salt.
- Mix the tomato with the grilled chicken and set aside.
- In another skillet heat oil and brown the remaining garlic, add the sweet potato puree, mix and season with salt and pepper. Finish with the chives and book.
- Heat oil in a pan and brown the onion with the peppers, add the carrot and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn and peas, season with salt and mix well.
- Add the rice, stir over low heat until smooth and heated through. Reserve.
- Distribute the amount of margherita chicken evenly among 4 lunchboxes, then the mashed sweet potatoes and complete with the colored rice.
- The lunchbox is valid for 90 days if kept in the frozen freezer.