In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chicken fillet | 800 g
- Parboiled Rice | 1.5 cup
- Tomato sauce | 2 cup
- Hot water | 3.5 cup
- Can of drained corn | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 3/4 cup
- Chopped Garlic | 1 dessert spoon
- Chopped Green Bell Pepper | 1/4 cup
- Bay leaf | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Ground Cumin | 1 teaspoon
- Sweet paprika | 1 dessert spoon
- Squeezed Lime | 1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped green onion | to taste
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and lemon. Let marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and brown the chicken pieces well, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add more olive oil and sauté the onion, bell pepper and garlic.
- Add the tomato sauce, bay leaf, hot water, salt and return the chicken to the pan, mix and cook over low heat with the pan covered for 10 minutes.
- Add the rice, corn, salt, pepper and mix. Let it cook with the lid semi-open over low heat until the rice is cooked (keep it a little damp).
- Finish with the green onion and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like