Pearl family food
View in original language
- Minced chicken | 200 g
- Pasta of your choice (¾) | 0 unit(s)
- Garlic (clove) | 2 unit(s)
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Seasonings | 123.. to taste
- First take a pan and fill it with water (for the pasta) obs: if you want to put oil and salt in the water, it's up to you
- Cut the 200g chicken into cubes (preferably small
- In a pan put oil and garlic and put chicken until sauté after drowning seasoning with the seasoning of your preference (not mandatory)
- Soak noodles in water for seven eight or nine minutes (I recommend eight minutes)
- After the pasta is cooked and the chicken is sautéed, add the cooked pasta.
- Serve and done.
Did you like this recipe?