Oven roasted chicken
View in original language
- Thighs and drumsticks6 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise200 g
- Mustard2 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Chimichurri1 tablespoon
- Pepperoni Pepper to taste
- Saffron1 tablespoon
- Color1 tablespoon
- medium potatoes3 unit(s)
- In a tapoé pour the mayonnaise, then the mustard, garlic, salt, chimichurri, pepperoni and saffron
- In a larger container, place all the thigh and drumstick pieces, pour the sauce, add the potatoes, and mix well.
- In a form, put a little eye or oil, organize the pieces and place the potatoes between them.
- Place in the oven and bake between 01:30 and 02:00 depending on the oven.
- TIP: To make it more delicious, before putting it in the mold and taking it to the oven, let it marinate for 3 to 4 hours in the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Rice with carrots + roasted chicken with potatoes in the oven and vinaigrette
Chicken thigh in the oven
Roasted and Seasoned Chicken