Oven-baked chicken thighs
View in original language
- Chicken thighs1 kg
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Potatoes, washed and chopped into thick slices5 unit(s)
- Garlic, salt, pepper and fine herbs to taste
- In a bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well so that everything absorbs the seasoning.
- Place everything in a large roasting pan along with the olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for an hour.
- After this time, increase the temperature to 350 degrees and leave until everything is golden. serve.