Open and breaded chicken heart
View in original language
- Chicken heart | 500 g
- Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Ground Black Pepper | 1 teaspoon
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Sweet Paprika | 1 tablespoon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Bread flour | 1 unit(s)
- Cut the heart in half and open it, until it's all open
- Once opened, wash them to remove the clotted blood.
- Season and leave for about 25-30 min.
- In a pan heat the oil
- Pass the heart in the beaten eggs and then in the breadcrumbs, now just fry!!!
Did you like this recipe?